Caribbean Premier League started in 2013 by the West Indies Cricket board and with calypso magic and swag, it has been successful in luring top international superstars. CPL comes around in July every year and their level of cricket is arguably the toughest after the Indian Premier League.
When the Indian Premier League started in 2008, no one expected that Franchise cricket was going to be the next big thing. Franchise cricket not only bought cash into the business but also bought more into action. Players from different countries play together for franchises which couldn’t have been possible without the emergence of T20 cricket.
BestCaribbean Premier League Betting Sites
IPL has been the undisputed king when it comes to popularity and commercial success but many leagues around the world are starting to give a tough fight to the Indian Premier League and Caribbean Premier League is one of them.
About Caribbean Premier League
Caribbean Premier League is a product of the West Indies Cricket Board. The 2013 season was set to be held in the months of July to August which was conflicting with the English cricket schedule as well as with others.
At that time, many low & high-profile cricketers didn’t take part in the tournament. But big legends like Muralitharan and Shakib Al Hasan managed to feature in the maiden season of the fascinating T20 League
CPL is now among the elite category of T20 Leagues happening around the world and cricketing greats have always shown interest in the so-called Caribbean cricket. With each year passing CPL is expected to do wonders in franchise cricket.
Caribbean Premier League League Teams
There are 6 teams in the Caribbean Premier League and all 6 teams are based on different Caribbean islands.
- Barbados Royals
- Guyana Amazon Warriors
- Jamaica Tallawahs
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots
- Trinbago Knight Riders
- Saint Lucia Kings
|2013||Guyana Amazon Warriors||Jamaica Tallawahs|
|2014||Guyana Amazon Warriors||Barbados Royals|
|2015||Barbados Royals||Trinbago Knight Riders|
|2016||Guyana Amazon Warriors||Jamaica Tallawahs|
|2017||St Kitts and Nevis Patriots||Trinbago Knight Riders|
|2018||Guyana Amazon Warriors||Trinbago Knight Riders|
|2019||Guyana Amazon Warriors||Barbados Royals|
|2020||Saint Lucia Kings||Trinbago Knight Riders|
|2021||Saint Lucia Kings||St Kitts and Nevis|
Top Wickets Taker (2013 – 2023)
|2013||Krishmar Santokie||Guyana Amazon Warriors||16|
|2014||Ravi Rampaul||Barbados Royals||18|
|2015||Dwayne Bravo||Trinbago Knight Riders||28|
|2016||Dwayne Bravo||Trinbago Knight Riders||21|
|2017||Sohail Tanvir||Guyana Amazon Warriors||17|
|2018||Fawad Ahmed||Trinbago Knight Riders||22|
|2019||Hayden Walsh||Barbados Royals||22|
|2020||Scott Kuggeleijn||Saint Lucia Kings||17|
|2021||Ravi Rampaul||Trinbago Knight Riders||19|
Top Run-Scorer (2013 – 2023)
|2013||Shoaib Malik||Barbados Royals||272|
|2014||Lendl Simmons||Guyana Amazon Warriors||446|
|2015||Chris Gayle||Jamaica Tallawahs||430|
|2016||Chris Lynn||Guyana Amazon Warriors||454|
|2017||Chadwick Walton||Guyana Amazon Warriors||458|
|2018||Colin Munro||Trinbago Knight Riders||567|
|2019||Brandon King||Guyana Amazon Warriors||496|
|2020||Lendl Simmons||Trinbago Knight Riders||356|
|2021||Roston Chase||Barbados Royals||446|
Caribbean Premier League Prediction: Who will win 2023 season
In the last three seasons, teams with the strongest batting have clinched the trophy. And, once again the same storyline is expected in the upcoming season. Due to Coronavirus restrictions, the last two seasons have been played at selected venues inside the bio-bubble.
The tournament is likely to return to its home and away format which would remove unfair advantages to certain teams. Last time around, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots clinched the title by defeating Saint Lucia Kings in the finals. Caribbean legends Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, and Dwayne Bravo were the heroes behind the triumph.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots are again going to be the biggest contenders for the 2023 season but Saint Lucia Kings are not far behind as they finished as the runners-up in the last two consecutive seasons. With the transfer window and draft to come, things could change quickly but for now, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots and Saint Lucia Kings look most likely going to be winners for the upcoming season based on current news and squad.
Best Odds on Caribbean Premier League Betting
Caribbean Premier League is one of the biggest T20 carnivals around the world and there is always big hype around this tournament. CPL usually starts in July and spans till the end of August. Two full months of quality cricketing action certainly gives betting users several big opportunities to win.
Betting Odds for a big tournament like Caribbean Premier League are always on the higher side. But, these odds keep changing with every passing game in the tournament. Every big website like Parimatch, Betway, Bet365 have their specific section dedicated to Caribbean Premier League
We only recommend legal & trusted Caribbean Premier League Betting Sites
Many leagues have started around the world that are followed by almost all the major betting sites. This has increased the confusion among the users to pick the best betting site in order to place their bets.
Not every site complies with required rules and regulations. So, we have certainly singled out such sites and come up with the best and safest online betting sites suggestions for every online betting user.
How to Bet on Caribbean Premier League League
The bigger the league is, the bigger are the chances of winning. Caribbean Premier League is one such league that gives you a complete chance of testing your cricketing knowledge and fate.
Let’s check out how to place bets on online betting sites: –
- Different sites have different betting odds and choosing the right one is the biggest problem, and one should firstly choose the best one from the lot.
- Avail Welcome bonuses, complete registration, and KYC process
- Check the schedule of the CPL and with the website’s schedule
- Select the match and place the bet on your favorable odds before the commencement of the match or during the game.
Caribbean Premier League Betting Tips– How to Win
Everyone wants to win and in games like cricket where uncertainty is higher, betting can be tough for the players. There are certain principles that a player should consider before placing a bet if he wants to win. These are the pro tips followed by most of the successful players.
- Status of your Team- You should be completely aware of the team on which you are putting your money. A player must dig deep and know the team’s form as well as individual record recently.
- Cricketing Details- Knowing the cricketing details & analyses is the most crucial aspect that a pro-level player does before every match. The betting players should consider conditions of the match, pitch behavior and other factors that are going to affect the match and player’s performance.
- Budget- Doing unplanned betting might destroy your all-future prospects if you do not do things keeping in mind. Live Betting is really tempting, and it can lead to big loss of money from pocket. The players should put a suitable budget on your betting and follow that budget strictly.
- No Panic- Betting is a risky game and even after your 100 percent commitment, sometimes things don’t work out. You don’t need to take strict actions after some failures only and always look for a positive approach. A positive approach is the most crucial thing which makes a normal player a pro-level player
Best Sites for Caribbean Premier League Live Betting
Parimatch– Parimatch is one of the most trusted and safest betting sites around India at the moment. The Europe-based company offers the best offers for Live Betting and their live streaming feature makes them one of the best sites for live betting.
Betway– When you consider the world betting scene then Betway is the first name that will strike your mind. Betway is one of the topmost sites for cricket and cricket betting is their main specialization.
Dafabet– Dafabet is the next name in this list when we talk about best-betting sites. Dafabet offers one of the best odds for live betting and with simple, easy terms and conditions, Dafabet is a good destination for live betting
Comeon– Comeon is one of few websites in the cricket betting scene that provides in-game statistics to help their users. In the case of live betting, stats are the first thing that every player looks up to and Comeon fulfills that crucial need.
Advantages of Playing Live Betting
- Live Betting brings extra thrill and excitement to the game.
- Live Betting is less risky, and players can change things around to the situation of the match.
- For Live Betting, you need those in-depth insights about the match while one places the bet. Also, they should consider the current situation of the match.
- Odds change every moment in the Live Betting which gives players the best opportunity to win big. If you limit your bets perfectly then Live Betting could be the best match for you.